Motorcycle accidents are all too frequent in Tampa.
From collisions with inattentive drivers to crashes caused by hazardous road conditions, any motorcycle accident can leave you reeling. But trying to handle all of the issues with medical bills and insurance companies without a qualified Tampa motorcycle attorney can make things even harder.
Why Hire A Tampa Motorcycle Attorney?
Everyone you speak with from your own insurance company to the other party and their attorney will be trying to get information out of you to admit fault.
Insurance company misinformation and myths portray riders as reckless thrill-seekers. We know otherwise and work on your behalf. We aren’t intimidated by insurance companies because we understand the system and know how to fight for your needs.
How Our Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Can Help
Our motorcycle accident lawyers can protect your rights and interests after an injury. We can help you with uninsured / underinsured motorist insurance issues. But most of all we will be your advocates.
If you or a family member is hurt in a motorcycle wreck, knowing the proper steps to follow can benefit your claim.
- Seek proper medical attention immediately.
- File a police report and fully document the incident, including pictures, witness information and the extent of injury as determined by your doctor.
- Do not to discuss an accident with anyone without talking to the experienced lawyers at our firm first.
Our personal injury law firm will help protect your rights in a motorcycle accident. We’ll do the research, understand your case and gather the experts to drive the best settlement or award possible for your case.
Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Regardless of the cause, motor bike accidents often involve serious injury or fatalities for riders and their passengers. And, the cyclist is rarely at fault in a motorcycle crash. Fractured or broken bones, road rash and disfigurement Traumatic brain injury, Spinal cord injury and even Fatal injury due to negligence are just some of the motorcycle accident injuries that we see.
Motorcycle Accident Compensation
You should not have to pay for the negligence of careless or inattentive drivers. Economic damages and non-economic damages, may be available to the injured party and/or their family. Examples of these damages include:
- Medical Expenses(hospital bills, physical or occupational therapy, transportion, and home care, etc.)
- Lost Wages
- Future Lost Wages
- Pain and Suffering(mental anguish, fear, anxiety, stress)
- Wrongful Death: If a motorcyclist is killed in an accident, their family may have the right to file a wrongful death suit.
So before you try to go it alone, contact the Baird Law Group for a free consultation or call us at 813-849-2679.