Tampa Car Accident Lawyers
Tampa Car Accident Lawyers
Finding car accident lawyers in Tampa, Fl is easy. Finding car accident attorneys who really understand what you have been through is harder. At Baird Law Group we understand and know how to fight for you.
Most people have experienced the helplessness of being the victim of a car accident. The financial fear and the legal intimidation may leave you feeling confused and overwhelmed. If a careless or inattentive driver injured you, you no doubt have a number of questions about your rights that need to be addressed.
Our Auto Accident Attorneys Can Help
At the Baird Law Group, we will help you answer the questions you have about a variety of legal issues following a serious car or SUV accident. We understand that most people have no idea what legal steps they need to take following a car accident — which is why it is so important to hire auto accident lawyers to advise you about your rights.
What to Do Following a Car Accident
After an auto accident, the first and most important thing you can do is to seek proper medical help immediately. Seeking prompt medical treatment can not only protect your health, but it may also strengthen your case. It is important to obtain medical evidence immediately following your accident concerning the severity of your injuries. It will hopefully get you feeling better, but also serves to refute any wrongful allegations that you fabricated your injuries after your accident.
If you have been hurt in a car wreck and have already sought medical attention, you should:
- Make a full report to the police that details the important facts of your case.
- Make sure your doctor fully documents your injuries at the time of your accident, and follow all treatment instructions carefully.
- Refrain from speaking to anyone besides your lawyer or doctor about your accident, because you never know who is listening.
- Document the accident scene and your automobile by having clear photographs taken.
- Gather all contact information from any other person involved in the car accident or who was a witness to the incident.
- Speak immediately with Tampa car accident lawyers before speaking with an insurance company, including your own.
Free Auto Accident Initial Consultation
Inattentive and careless drivers who place others in harm’s way cause many car accidents, drunk driving accidents and truck wrecks. Our car crash attorneys go to work right away investigating the cause of head on collisions, rear end collisions or an SUV rollover. We determine the extent of the damage to build a strong, convincing case. We even help clients recover damages in cases where the driver who hit them carries no insurance.
From fair compensation for medical expenses and lost wages to pain and suffering, the Baird Law Group in Hillsborough County will help you file personal injury claims to hold responsible parties liable for your injuries, including brain damage and spinal cord injury.
Call Us Today at (813) 849.2679
We handle cases for people throughout Central Florida. To learn more about your car accident case, contact our law firm for a free initial consultation.