Being the victim of a drunk driver can be a devastating experience. Regardless of the severity of the crash, you need an experienced attorney to help you navigate the issues involved in a DUI accident case. From dealing with insurance companies to handling medical bills, you have enough on your mind. Our lawyers can provide you with the assistance you need to recover all the damages you are entitled to following a drunk driving crash.
Why Do Tampa Drunk Driving Victims Need an Attorney?
Insurance companies will often try to get Tampa drunk driving victims to accept offers that are inadequate to cover the economic losses resulting from being hit by a drunk driver. Contact an attorney immediately to advise you before you accept any settlement offer.
How Our Attorneys Can Help Victims of DUI Car Crashes
Our experienced DUI crash lawyers will make sure you understand your rights in pursuing a case against a drunk driver. We can also assist you with the issues that arise if the driver is an uninsured / underinsured motorist. More than anything, we will be on your side, fighting to get you the damages you deserve.
If you or a family member has been the victim of a drunk driving accident, knowing the proper steps to follow can benefit your claim.
- Seek proper medical attention immediately.
- File a police report and fully document the crash, including pictures, witness information and the extent of injury as determined by your doctor.
- Do not to discuss an accident with anyone without talking to the experienced lawyers at our firm first.
Our personal injury law firm will help protect the rights of Tampa drunk driving victims. We’ll do the research, understand your case and gather the experts to drive the best settlement or award possible for your case.
Drunk Driving Accident Compensation
You should not have to pay for the consequences of someone making the careless and dangerous decision to drive under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Economic damages and non-economic damages, may be available to the injured party and/or their family. Examples of these damages include:
- Medical Expenses(hospital bills, physical or occupational therapy, transportation, and home care, etc.)
- Lost Wages
- Future Lost Wages
- Pain and Suffering(mental anguish, fear, anxiety, stress)
- Wrongful Death: If a motorist is killed in an DUI accident, their family may have the right to file a wrongful death suit.
So before you try to go it alone, contact the Baird Law Group for a free consultation or call us at 813-849-2679.