If you have been hurt in a Jet Ski accident and have already sought medical attention, you should:
- Make a full report to the police/water patrol that details all the facts of your case.
- Have a doctor document all your injuries at the time of your accident.
- Don’t speak to anyone besides your lawyer or doctor about your accident.
- Document the accident scene with photographs and witness statements.
- Speak immediately with a Tampa Jet Ski accident attorney before speaking with an insurance company, including your own.
Compensation for Your Injuries Following a Jet Ski Accident
Often times, Jet Ski operators involved in accidents are not at fault. You should not be held financially responsible for the negligence of another who injured you.
You may be entitled to compensation for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering as a result of your accident.
If you have been involved in a Jet Ski accident caused by someone else, call the Baird Law Group in Tampa, FL for a free initial consultation at (813) 849.2679.