Why Hire a Tampa Trampoline Accident Attorney
Trampoline accidents are a fairly common occurrence here in Tampa, but determining the at-fault party can be tricky. You need an experienced Tampa trampoline accident attorney from the Baird Law Group to help you through all the nuances of these complicated lawsuits.
We understand this is a very trying time and the last thing you need is to be immersed in a complicated legal system by yourself. That’s what we’re here for. We will guide you every step of the way to put your mind at ease that you are in good hands.
Tampa Trampoline Accident Causes
Some of the most common reasons trampoline accidents occurs are:
- Improper maintenance or supervision by the trampoline facility
- Jumpers are allowed to jump too closely
- Jumpers are allowed to participate in horse play
- The trampoline is not properly constructed
Common Types of Trampoline Accident Injuries
Without the proper maintenance and supervision, trampolines facilities can be very dangerous places. There are many injuries associated with trampoline accidents, such as:
- Broken arms
- Broken legs
- Joint strains/sprains
- Paralysis and even death
What to do Following a Trampoline Accident
If you or a loved one is involved in a trampoline accident here in Tampa, there are several things you should immediately do to protect your rights and strengthen any potential lawsuit, including:
- Contact 911 for emergency medical assistance immediately
- Document the incident as fully as possible
- If possible, take photographs of the scene
- Interview the other jumpers and referees to find out what they saw
Compensation for a Tampa Trampoline Accident
If you or a loved one has been injured in a trampoline accident, you may be entitled to compensation for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering. If you have been injured in a trampoline accident here, call the Baird Law Group in Tampa, Florida, for a free initial consultation at (813) 849.2679.